DALGÅRDTUNET BARNEHAGE GROUP (4 DAYS IN OCTOBER 2015)
Dalgårdtunet barnehage was very exited about almost everything on this tour.
1. The guide was excellent…….they told me to take good care of her…she is magic,the said:=))
2. The transport med them feel safe and the drivers were so kind and friendly.
3. Salt Mine were breath taking, just amazing
4. The visit to the kindergarden was awsome…They were met and taken care of like Royal:) It was so interesting to hear how it was run and the thoughts around children and their childhood. They are so grateful for having the oportunity to experience this;)
5. After the visit to Auschitz, eveyone said that they would bring their own children there, because it is so
important that we never forget. It was a very spesial impression.
6. The experiences regarding the restaurants for lunch and dinner were fantastic, except for the service at Cyrano De Bergerac……The food was great, but they were placed under the stairs, with the outside door constant open. They were freezing during the whole dinner. But the worst was that the waiter was rude…
they waited 1 1/2 hour for the soup…and there was difficult to make contact during the dinner. And when they were about to leave the restaurant the waiter wants them to pay even if the had the voucher. He came with the bill and wanted her so sign witch she didn`t but asked for the manager. The waiter went away for some minutes and came back to say everything was in order and they could just og:(
They just wanted us to know for later.
BUT this was the ONLY bad experience!
They definitely want to og back….tehy loved Krakow and the friendly people:=)
So thank you again, Magda for a good job done for us;=)