Wrocław – European Best Destination 2018
- Created on Thursday, 22 February 2018 08:33
This beautiful Polish city has won first prize with 41,148 votes. The second one is Bilbao (Spain), the third one – Colmar (France).
Why toursits from all around the world have chosen this destination? Let´s have a look at some of its most popular attractions:
- Main Square with gothic Town Hall
- Ostrów Tumski, the oldest part of the city
- Aula Leopoldina, an impressive baroque hall
- Centennial Hall (UNESCO)
- Dwarf figures, a symbol of the city
- Japanese Garden, a unique example in Europe
- ZOO, with the famous africanarium
This list could be much longer, but it still would’t express the charm of this city. The best way is to come and experience it by yourself!